Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grateful for our blessings

Just a quick post to give a little update. We are on Christmas break for 2 weeks so we're trying to get plenty of rest while accomplishing all the things we don't have the time to tend to during the regular craziness of our lives. I am officially 13 weeks, 1 day pregnant and very grateful to almost be past the first trimester. I've managed to catch an infection and virus all within a week's time so hoping to be feeling better once I've finished taking my antibiotics. In the meantime, I'm enjoying every minute of being at home with Alex (and Eddy of course but that goes without saying.) :-) I'm posting a picture of my sonogram from my 12 week appointment. Usually a sonogram isn't necessary at this appt, but baby decided to be uncooperative so doctor had to do a sono to hear the heartbeat.



We got to spend some time in the Valley with Eddy's family and will be spending some time with my family this week. Looking forward to eating lots of tamales and feeling no guilt over my holiday eating. :-)

No comments: