Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's been a while...update

The last time I posted, we were working on getting Alex adjusted to preschool, and I'm happy to report that we have all adjusted. He still doesn't love it but since he started with a new teacher this past week, he's doing much better when we drop him off. Alex definitely takes after the Contreras introverted personality, at least around strangers.

I can't believe the semester is winding down and we're getting ready for winter break. I'm looking forward to some time for rest. I posted it on facebook already, but we are expecting another addition to the Contreras family, and we couldn't be more excited! The baby is due June 29, 2010 although he/she will probably be about a week early because of a c-section. Needless to say, I am exhausted, especially since I wake up at 5:40 a.m. Monday thru Friday, but the morning sickness seems to have subsided. I definitely haven't experienced the morning sickness with this baby that I did with Alex so that's been great for me. Those who were around me when I was pregnant with Alex know how hard it was on my body.

I made it a point to keep track of my pregnancy with Alex using my blog on myspace, and when Alex is older I will give him a copy of all of my entries. So, I am going to attempt to do the same with this baby only through Blogger now. If you are interested, feel free to read and I hope you enjoy my craziness and whining. Have a great week!

No comments: