Friday, February 5, 2010

19 weeks 3 days

Almost half of my pregnancy is over...YAY! And technically, my doctor will perform a c-section at week 39, so it's already half over. :-) In 4 days, we'll know whether we're expecting a little girl or a little boy. We'd be happy with either so I'm just looking forward to knowing if we need to go shopping for new pink stuff and get rid of all of Alex's old stuff or bust out all the blue stuff again. The belly is growing more quickly than I thought it would so fortunately I went shopping for maternity clothes and am enjoying the comfort of all the room in the pants and shirts.

Otherwise, so far so good with the pregnancy. I'm just getting kinda tired of taking all of my vitamins all of the time. Look out for another post on Tuesday the 9th to find out the gender and help me with some names. :-)

Roly & Marissa are getting married in 2 weeks, and we're really looking forward to it. Crossing my fingers that I don't outgrow my altered bridesmaid dress. HA!

No comments: