Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alex's favorite songs to jam in the car

I have compiled a list of songs that Alex finds acceptable in the car and decided to make a blog out of it in case any of you ever have the chance to ride in a car with Alex and really don't want to hear him scream his head off.

1. Jason Mraz-I'm Yours
2. Jason Mraz & Colbie Calliat-Lucky
3. Right Round-Flo Rida & Keisha Cole
4. Blame it on the Alcohol-Jaime Foxx
5. Anything Michael Jackson-i.e. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, PYT, Beat It, The Way You Make Me Feel, Black or White...none of the slow stuff though
6. Sara Barreilles-Love Song
7. Daddy Yankee-Rompe
8. Daddy Yankee & Rupee-Tempted to Touch
9. Pitbull-Calle Ocho
10. Neyo-Closer (this is probably his favorite ever)
11. Beyonce-Single Ladies

That's what I have to work with if I don't feel like hearing his Baby Einstein or Little People sing-a-long CDs.

Fun times for me!

No comments: