Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy 8 months Nico Pico!

I'm really looking forward to the day when we graduate from wearing the helmet but not because of the inconvenience of the helmet or Nicolas' discomfort but rather I keep forgetting what my baby looks like without his helmet. The changes we've seen with his growth can really only be appreciated when he's not wearing his helmet, and during that one hour a day, we are trying to rush to clean the helmet, bathe the little guy, keep him safe from banging his head on the floor, and most importantly, trying to cuddle with him and kiss his little head as much as possible. It's a little difficult to be really up close and affectionate with the little guy when you have a large piece of hard plastic hitting you every time he moves his head and body (which these days is every few seconds.)

So, when Nicolas turned 8 months old 2 days ago on the 22nd, I managed to capture some pictures of him without his helmet and I was taken aback at how much he looks like a mix between me, Roly, and my dad....a little something that has come to be known as...wait for it.....The Saenz curse. Check it out for yourselves. :)







Of course, I couldn't capture just a picture of Nicolas without my little attention hog wanting in on a piece of the photo-snapping action.





Here are some pictures showing how Nicolas' head is starting to improve. I'm really excited about it and I'm hopeful that with more time, we will improve even more.






Happy Thursday everyone! :)

No comments: