Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bad Sleep

Today I am 37 weeks, 5 days preggo and I continue to be grateful for the awesome family and friends I've been blessed with. I seem to be less cranky when Eddy is home, and that's probably because he's a superstar daddy and husband. Today, he made breakfast, cleaned the dishes and kitchen, took Alex outside to play, and he took Alex out with him to get the car inspected. Whew! It provided some major relief!

I have one more week and 2 days to enjoy Alex alone before we welcome our 2nd little man. :-) I am very excited and nervous. I'm hoping that it'll be a smoother ride and that he waits until the scheduled c-section to make his arrival. I have fears of my water breaking in public (AGAIN) and being away from home. My plan is to stay at home (or near home) as much as possible while Eddy is at work.  Otherwise, my hospital bag and copies of my ob-history will be traveling with me.

Sleep continues to evade me. I wake up at night every hour to pee and I'm finding my short term memory to be horrible (probably due to my lack of sleep.) I still have a lot of appointments and things to do before little man comes. Nicolás likes to throw a party it seems every night right as I'm going to bed. Let's hope that this is not an indication of his future sleeping habits. :-)

No comments: